Bakery Square Retail & Restaurant Updates
Things are starting to look a bit more normal!
As Pittsburgh and Bakery Square are starting to open back up, our retailers and retaurants will be taking extreme precautions to ensure the safety of their customers and staff. Please continue to wear a mask when going to any retailer in Bakery Square. Please wear a mask when entering, leaving, or walking through our restaurants. Masks may be remove while seated at your table. All retailers and restaurants are thoroughly disinfecting and cleaning surfaces and utilizing hand sanitizer and regular hand washing.
If you are not comfortable going to any of our stores but would like to purchase something at a Bakery Square location, please call the store and accommodations can be made. Please continue staying safe and smart. Any updates moving forward will be posted here.
• SOCIAL: Temporarily closed through October.
• JIMMY JOHN’S: Open for takeout and delivery. Starting Friday, June 5th, Jimmy John’s will be opening their doors for dining at 50% capacity.
• PANERA: Open for rapid pickup, delivery, takeout, and patio seating. Starting Friday, June 5th, the café dining room will be open with seating at a limited capacity. Tables will be labeled as to what is available and what is not for use.
• STARBUCKS: Open for mobile pickup, delivery, and takeout.
UPDATE 6/9/2020: Starbucks will be closed Tuesday 6/9 – Friday 6/12. They will open with limited hours Saturday 6/13 – Sunday 6/21 (6:30 AM – 12:00 PM). Normal hours will resume on Monday 6/22.
• WEST ELM: Per West Elm’s corporate reopening strategy, doors are not open to the public. However, you are able to go shop in-store if you call the Bakery Square location to make an appointment for a private shopping experience. Free virtual design consultations are still being offered.
• FREE PEOPLE: Open for shortened hours and occupancy will be monitored to ensure that customers can stay 6 feet apart. Mon-Sat: 10-6, Sun: 12-6
• ANTHROPOLOGIE: Open for shortened hours and occupancy will be monitored to ensure that customers can stay 6 feet apart.
Mon-Sat: 10-6, Sun: 12-6
• LEARNING EXPRESS: Store will be open for shortened hours and occupancy will be monitored to ensure that customers can stay 6 feet apart.
• BHLDN: Open for Bridal appointments only. Mon-Sat: 10-6, Sun: 12-6. Call or book online.
Please refer to our retailers’ websites or call the store for any questions you have regarding their operations.